Monday, January 3, 2011

Day 3

For all who are joining us, we should be on day 3 of reading the Chronological Bible. If you haven't begun, or just found out about this challenge, it's not too late! We are using the Bible pictured to the right, and they are reasonably priced.

I was excited that several people passed me in the hallway yesterday at church and shared observations already from reading the text just two days. If you are reading along and would like to share any comments about your reading or just how God is speaking to you in His Word, leave a comment on any recent posting so that others can rejoice with you!

Just a reminder that I will post an "Observations from the Text" blog every Tuesday after my staff and I gather for our weekly meetings. That would be a great time for you to check in. Also, once a month our Team Leaders have a meeting, and more observations and testimonies will be posted from that.

No comments:

Post a Comment